Friday, May 6, 2011

Q is for Quit Playing!

                                                                                                                                                                       


When did I miss the fashion memo? Are Skulls the new thing in style to wear? What do these people have going on in their minds when they get dressed? I am truly tickled to see her ROCKING this Skull dress thingy! Seriously? I must go get me one in red.



























Now this is hilarious!-------->
How in the HELL did someone talk her into wearing a full bodied WEAVE? Where does the Disco ball fit in also? She even got some Disco ball material on her arm as a what? Bracelet?
Is it me? Does anyone think this is HOT?



























Have times really gotten this HARD?

I am crying laughing now


0 Now Leave YOUR input:

Post a Comment