Friday, July 15, 2011

When Planking goes totally opposite of what YOU were trying to achieve.



Also I am an African American female.....Planking is in no way affiliated with Slaves in any way or form. people need to lighten up and stop making EVERYTHING about RACE!


Ok Now some are taking this to a whole new level..... Now what If I was to just go and flush real quick... Would she be happy?


I guess you can't say you have planked if you don't have a cat on your ass right?

Yes I REALLY will feel more safe and secure with YOU planking on a plane...NOT! 

Yes we rally need do have a hobby or something... Now why couldn't she just MOP instead?

1 Now Leave YOUR input:

Susan Barnett said...

I don't really get the planking thing, but as long as no one gets hurt, whatever. Maybe I'm just afraid with my fat stomach that I can't make a good plank, you know? I'd probably wobble back and forth like a teeter totter. Planking is best done by the extraordinarily thing. Just my opinion.

Post a Comment